Tilicho Lake & Mesokanto La Pass- Annapurna
Annapurna Tilicho Lake & Mesokanto La Pass
– Visit the lake Tilicho situated in the highest altitude in the world.
– Cross the magnificent Mesokanto La Pass
– Avoid the crowd of the classic Annapurna Route
– No altitude hassles, accessible to everyone
You will be met on arrival at Kathmandu airport and driven back to the hotel. Please provide travel plans on booking and we will arrange the pick-up and transfer. Overnight at Hotel.
This is a one day guided sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu Valley visiting three out of the seven World Heritage Sites. You will start off by visiting Patan Durbar Square then drive to the Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath followed by the last stop of the day at the Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath. The tour is likely to finish around 4pm and the rest of the day is free to further explore Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Drive around 5-6 hours, Overnight at hotel
Drive around 4-5 hours (Zeep), Overnight at lodge
Walk around 6-7 hours, Overnight at lodge
Walk around 5 hours, Overnight at lodge
Walk around 4-5 hours, Overnight at lodge
Walk around 4 hours, Overnight at lodge
Walk around 2-3 hours, Overnight at lodge
Walk around 5-6 hours, Overnight at lodge
Overnight at lodge
Walk around 5-6 hours, Overnight at camp
Walk around 6-7 hours, Overnight at camp
Walk around 3-4 hours, Overnight at lodge
Overnight at Hotel
Drive around 6-7 hours, overnight at Hotel
All ground transportation
All Domestic Flights
All Govt. Permits
Guide & Porters
All Meals During Trek ( B.L.D )
Twin Sharing / 3 Star Cotegory Hotel (B.B Plan)
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Insurance for Nepalese Guide & Porters
Trekking Map, Medical Kit
Welcome & Farewell Dinner
Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
Personal Trekking Gears, Equipments
Personal Expenses and Tips
All Alcoholic / Non Alcoholic Beverages
Emergency Rescue Evacuation
Battery Charge for Electronic Devices
- Walking times: average 6 to 8 hours walking per day (with several longer days up to 12 hours) for up to 14 days with some rest days included.
- Altitude: up to 5,500m.
- Terrain: for some of the time following well-travelled trails although also likely to encounter rough and rocky sections. There may be significant amount of ascent and descent.
- Remoteness: often in more remote areas and normally a longer distance from nearest road and facilities available in a city.
Talk To Specialist
Ang Lhakpa Sherpa
Phone: +977 4359716
Phone: +977 98511 199 51
Contact our travel experts who will be happy to assist you with the trip of your lifetime.
Ang Lhakpa Sherpa
+977 1 435 9716
+977 98511 199 51
+33 07 6943 8234