Everest High Passes Trek
Everest High Passes Trek is one of the beautiful trekking routes in Everest region. This trek allows you to discover the best of Everest Region.
Highlights of Everest High Passes Trek:
– The crossing of three beautiful high passes above 5000m- Renjo La Pass (5340m), Cho La Pass (5420m) and Kongma La Pass (5535m)
– Visiting the famous lakes of Gokyo
– Possibilities of different side trips during the trek
– Hike up to Sumdur Peak (4960m) for acclimatization from Thame.
– The side trip to Gokyo Ri (5360m) and the possibility to go the fifth lake of Gokyo & Cho Oyu Base Camp
– Hike up to the viewpoint of Kalapathar (5550m)
– The side trip to Chhukung Ri for wonderful panoramic views over 8,000m massifs.
Are you looking to trek in Everest Region?
If you are physically fit and are capable to walk 6-7 hours a day, I recommend you to do Everest three high passes trek rather than just a classic Everest Base Camp trek.
It is obvious that you might have doubts about altitude. Our program and with possibilities of different side trips allow you to perfectly acclimatize before crossing the passes over 5000m.
– In Namche Bazaar, we will visit the Khumjung village in the afternoon for the acclimatization.
– Similarly, we have chosen to stay one more day in Thame instead of Namche, because there are many possibilities of doing a perfect side trip around Thame and of course, its a beautiful small village. Sumdur Peak or hike around Thame will help you a lot to acclimatize.
– We do have a couple of days in the program, where we will walk for 3-4 hours. This allows your body to rest and slowly acclimatize to the altitude.
– Our side trip to Gokyo Ri (5360m) or Cho Oyu Base Camp (5200m) will be a great advantage during the trek.
Price contact us
- Walking times: Average 6 to 7 hours walking per day f
- Altitude: up to 5,500m.
- Terrain: for some of the time following well-travelled trails although also likely to encounter rough and rocky sections. There may be significant amount of ascent and descent.
- Remoteness: often in more remote areas and normally a longer distance from nearest road and facilities available in a city.
Talk To Specialist
Ang Lhakpa Sherpa
Phone: +977 4359716
Phone: +977 98511 199 51
Contact our travel experts who will be happy to assist you with the trip of your lifetime.
Ang Lhakpa Sherpa
+977 1 435 9716
+977 98511 199 51
+33 07 6943 8234