Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu Circuit Trek is undeniably a remarkable journey in the western Nepal.
We cross the Buri Gandakhi, pass through a colossal and spectacular valley with the dazzling views of Manaslu (8156m), to the contrasting village of Sama and cross the famed Larkya La , before we descend via the Marsyandi to Annapurna region.
Trekking in Manaslu offers an exclusive opportunity to experience a reasonably “untouched “region of Nepal. The regions & villages through which we trek are predominantly Buddhist.
– Trekking around the eighth world’s highest mountain
– Discover the Nepalese, Tibetan and Nupri Culture
– An alternative to avoid the crowds of Annapurna & Everest Region
– Side Trip to Manaslu Base Camp or Pungyen Gompa
– Crossing the beautiful Larkya La (5100m)
There is also a possibility to climb Larkya La Peak (6249m), during this trek. It requires three-four extra days.
We could even start this trek from the village of Barpak and Laprak, the epicentre of 2015 earthquake. This allows you to explore these Gurung villages and the good news is that you can avoid the long bumpy bus rides to Arughat.
- Walking times: average 5 to 7 hours walking per day for up to 14 days usually with some rest days included.
- Altitude: up to 5,000m.
- Terrain: for most of time following well-travelled trails, there will be daily ascent and descent.
- Remoteness: usually not too remote and often there is a reasonable level of infrastructure such as lodge accommodation and cell/ mobile phone reception.
Talk To Specialist
Ang Lhakpa Sherpa
Phone: +977 4359716
Phone: +977 98511 199 51
Contact our travel experts who will be happy to assist you with the trip of your lifetime.
Ang Lhakpa Sherpa
+977 1 435 9716
+977 98511 199 51
+33 07 6943 8234